Yesterday's beautiful weather has slipped into March again and with it my enthusiasm for the outdoors.
I've been missing having Gracie here twice a week while Marla is on break from her school work. Gracie's at the age where she changes daily. She has begun potty training and is pretty successful.
Max dubbed her "Garcia" when he misunderstood her name in the beginning. When she eats toast with butter, she starts in the middle - hence the head full of butter at the end. But, doesn't she look so "spring" in the other picture. Quite the ham when a camera appears.
We leave tomorrow for Jerry's "Gibson Grits and Gravy Reunion" and I'm sure to have pictures to post when we return. Now, I must get things ready for the trip to Georgia. Keitra and Bradley are going with us which will let them be the center of attention - who doesn't love a cute little baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment