Tuesday, December 14, 2010

She arrived!

After some delays, Ashley's plane arrived and she is ready for a quiet few days on the "Hill".  A busy freshman in college, plus working at Ruby Tuesdays, she is soaking up calm.

I'm headed out to Freedom House in a few minutes to the Ex. Bd. Mtg., followed by the regular Bd. Mtg.  Hope the roads aren't bad...  Picking up our new board member, Paula Luft, on the way.

When I get back, we will be taking Ashley to Bishop Hill for a little local shopping.  I hope we get over there during the evening, also, to show her how beautiful it is with the candles in all the windows.

Tomorrow should be a pretty day.  We'll spend it on the train and in Chicago for a day of sight seeing (she's never been before).  Should be pretty and exceedingly cold.  I think they are expecting 3-5 inches of snow both here and north.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment