Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday with Mothers

Nothing to do with mothers - this is a picture of Don and his date at last night's prom.  Perfect weather for Prince Charming and his Princess.  We also got to see pictures of Paul's Emmery going to prom.

Saw my baby, Ian, this morning when he brought Grace out and nice wishes from Marla.  We normally take Gracie with us to church but today we were going to Sue's and Grace is always up for something new.   Yes, seriously mothers do call their youngest "baby" even after they are older.


Had brunch with Sue and Paul and then went to see the progress on the store.  She's still hoping for a May 31 opening if the contractors get real about finishing.  Was a nice time with my little girl and Paul.  Yes, still little girl.

Trent dropped by after we got home and there is that whole first born thing going.  He'd been fishing the day before and brought a sack full all cleaned and ready to fry.  Enjoyed spending time with him sitting on the front porch in the nice weather just chatting. 
I'm fortunate to have such wonderful children that I love.  I also have wonderful daughters-in-laws.  Later, Angie called to wish me happy mother's day and I am reminded how fortunate I am to have her in my life, too.  More mothers and grandchildren to love thanks to Jerry. 

Jerry called Marge and she had a full day with family, too.  My mom died 30 years ago today.  I remember that mother's day was a difficult one.
An all in all great Mothers Day thanks to all the family and Jerry's attention.   

No comments:

Post a Comment