Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Holiday Over


Such beautiful weather over the holiday weekend.

Ian's Aunt Karyl (Klein) Peterson stayed with us last night. After a visit with Ian and family, we spent most of our time catching up. Really good to see my good friend.

We got to the Model T races in Kewanee Sunday after church. The cars (all 41) must have their original drive systems which makes it more fun to hear and watch.

As with all car shows, there were various degrees of pretty. Some must have cost thousands to get them to the beautiful original condition. Others were rough, never having anything changed or improved. Both are kinda interesting in their own way.

Jerry finished insulating the last window and is certainly glad that's over. Not a small task but will be so very nice this winter. Now, I need to get them painted.

Kate is riding the bus to our house after school to collect bugs for her class insect project. This is the place to find many varieties; some I never can identify.

Today is another beautiful day - I think I'll plan to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment