Monday, July 12, 2010

Full day

Jerry discussing his plan for painting with his helper. I think she looks interested.
Harley had the discussion and is contemplating his part in the task.

Jerry painting the new stoop protection he made a few weeks ago. Helps to be tall.
I leave tomorrow morning for Indiana. Meeting old friends for an evening of eating and talking. Next day I plan to visit my cousins. The 4-H fair is going on this week but not sure if I'll go.
I will stay for calling hours Thursday and funeral Friday for Eloise's husband, Jim Shutt. Then head home.
May try to stop at the Monticello Garden Station for a quick fix since it's been several years since I've been there. Hope their still in business. Also, hope to find a few Indiana road side produce stands - tomatoes and sweet corn hopefully.
One of my favorite travel things is to put in an Agatha Christy CD and look at pretty yards.

No comments:

Post a Comment