A great thing about taking pictures, it records the beauty of our earth. I am blessed to be able to see sights like this out on the hill.
Today I'm going to a brunch hosted by Nancy Knobloch. They have the farm on Route 34 with the lighted flag on top their grain bin. Little know to most, the Knobloch's donate an enormous quantity of grain to missions around the world. They take caring for others a big step further.
For lunch (I'm beginning to sound like I'm on Heidi's social schedule), I'm meeting my friend, Becky McKirgin. Becky and I both watch grandchildren during some school days. The holiday today makes a good time to catch up on things.
Jerry has today off as well. With the exception of a few home tasks needing attention, he plans to catch up on sleep. His work schedule has totally worn him out this week. Tonight he plays cards with "Dem Boys". That is assuming they are well enough to play. Trent, Kate, Ian, Gracie and Don have all been sick this week. Marla has clinicals in the OB section this weekend and needs to be healthy to be there and get her grade. I think she is only exhaling at home.
Megan and Tim sign the contract and take possession of their new home in Denver. She hopes to take pictures of it today and post to her "wedding" site. Excitement is running high for the Gibson/Davis household. www.mywedding.com/thedaviswedding
Better get moving, along with the social calendar, I need to get groceries for Sunday, drop off books at the library (finished a really good book (although very sad) called "Amish Grace" about the Nickle Mine School shootings.)., and apparently buy loads of batteries. I think everything we own had a battery die lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment