Managed to Round Up all the walks - hopefully, the wind didn't help me RU all the adjacent plants. Every time I use this stuff, I'm sure I cut about a year off my life. Wish all the "natural/green" stuff worked as well.
Was going to move more plants out of the way of the contractor, who will be digging up the basement wall, but it is just too wet from last night's storm. We lost power for just a moment - enough to have to reset clocks.
How do you like the little weather tag at the bottom? We have the fancy-dancy weather system Jerry got me a couple of years ago. Although it needs some adjusting this spring, it measures rainfall, wind/direction, humidity, barometer and temps. Plus, it keeps weather history. Then we have the weather siren alert that goes off when there is a severe weather warning and has up-to-the-minute forecasts. This also comes over our e-mail and of course on TV. Finally, there is the good old fashioned looking outside & plastic rain gauges. I know: Weather Geeks.
We can seldom hear the tornado sirens go off in Galva or Bishop Hill, so, it is good that we have a way of being prepared. Although I must admit, our first response is to go to a window and look outside. Hope we never see one!
You can now leave comments on this blog - according to the settings.
No comments:
Post a Comment