What a beautiful snow. Last night's snow flakes were so large, the camera captured the jagged outline of many.
I suppose we had eight inches. I walked the woods and it was rather tough going. Very dry and fluffy. I tried to take pictures from outside but the camera was getting too wet - these are all from inside.
This evening the snow is mostly over and the wind has picked up. The furnace has picked up, too.
I noticed the light from the nearby towns is reflected off the low clouds making pink and yellow lights in the sky.
Jerry used both tractors and the snow blower. I swept after him and by the time I had returned from my walk we had significant drifting over. The road had not been plowed.
It's really a beautiful time and we are hoping there are no outages, accidents or injuries. Jerry stayed home today and worked and probably will tomorrow unless or until the wind dies and the drifts are plowed.
No comments:
Post a Comment