Sunday, February 28, 2010

It's IN!! #1











These are my new cooking devices during this remodel: microwave, two-burner portable stove, and crock pot.
Views of the tile counters removed and before Jerry starts building the frames for the oven and sink.
And, the new refrigerator's in place. I know I should have realized but the difference between 21 and 26 cubic feet is huge. The frig. just fits the space perfectly and I like all the features even more when I got to putting things back.
I'm still fighting this cold (or whatever) so glad we are at a point where I don't need to be doing much.
Jerry is so excited about next week. Full day at work Monday, Tuesday he is going out for retirement lunch with about twenty of his co-workers, Weds. he goes in for signing papers and then out.
Sue suggested I record what I fix to eat on my limited cooking appliances during the remodel. I'm sure it will be sadly simple. Friday was "Subway" take out. Yesterday was cheesy broccoli soup. It's a good opportunity to use up lots of produce from the freezer and canned. I'm already looking at what I'll want in my garden this summer so need to make sure to use up everything I did from last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment