
Finally got the primer on the kitchen ceiling, walls, shelves, doors and woodwork. Hopefully, tomorrow I'll get the final coat on and can put things back together.
After 13 years, it needed to be painted mostly because it was discolored, hence the primer first. Part of the whole not having a stove vent problem. We thought we had solved that problem with the Jen Air down draft vent but that didn't work. I don't want to put an overhead vent which would block the windows and look funky in the process so - I'll paint every 13 years. Or, maybe in thirteen years, I won't be able to see it...
The counter people are working on designing the sink, coordinating with the soapstone place and Lowes in Galesburg.
Jerry's working from home tomorrow which makes him happy. Doesn't sound as if we will get loads of snow but have a few errands so will get them done early.
No comments:
Post a Comment