Sunday, April 18, 2010

Nick Widner being cool.

Jamie Davenport being beautiful.


Jamie graduates from high school next month and Nick is twelve this year. Pretty obvious they are siblings and pretty obvious they are are Carmen's kids. OK David, you were there, but I'm just sayin'....

Speaking of David, he went into the hospital for severe pain when they got home from vacation. Diagnosis was pancreatisis (however you spell it) and Carmen thought he'd be home today. Took him off all food/drink until the pain went away. Vacations can be dangerous. I remember drinking one margarita at a bar in Mexico that had underpants (used) hanging on the walls and no electricity (what was I thinking) and had the worst case of indigestion - thought I was going to die. Fortunately I had brought antacid's and Jerry got me a couple while I was still trying not to look like I was dieing in an expensive restaurant. Don't you just love it when someone is ill and the person talking turns the whole experience into them.



Been a beautiful weekend. Got the mowing done today - a few days after it needed it - like a hayfield in places. Still can't mow totally out back because of the "river" going through the middle of it. We had asked the "boys" who farm around us to plant closer and they did around the driveway and up to the curve out back. Cuts down on the mowing time - yea...

Jerry said the reunion was a success even though the attendance not so big. Gram Marge is doing really well and they have been on the go. He's enjoying spending time with her, his girls and grand kids and Wayne & Mary.

I have my shower, things are all put away, done, and finished - I have a glass of wine and a bowl of chili and I'm ready to relax for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment