I was on WZOE talk radio this morning for an hour discussing Freedom House and our April 24th New Beginnings Fund Raiser.
Last night my "Scholar Committee" met here to advance the application for Natalie Simmons. The Scholar Award is presented on merit to a woman within two years of getting her doctorate. Natalie will graduate in 2013 with her PharmDr. We hope combining her talent and our effort, she will be a big winner.
Tonight is our corn beef and cabbage meal at the Chestnut Street Bed & Breakfast in Sheffield. I am so ready for good eats.
Tomorrow I have Ladies Who Lunch at Kewanee Hospital cafe' - I'll reserve judgement. Later a Freedom House Fund Raiser Meeting.
AND: my oven and cook top is delivered tomorrow - whoeeee. Jerry will start work on the oven cabinet and hopefully everything will come together for the counter installation on the 26th.
Although it was really foggy going and coming from Princeton this morning, it's turned into a beautiful day. 73 in the sun 54 in the shade. Tulips are popping up. Even thought they are predicting "significant" snow this weekend - spring will not be stopped.
No comments:
Post a Comment