We went to a big two estates auction today. Been a long time and it's a reminder for anyone over 50 to not keep all that "STUFF" cause it just goes on the hay wagon or as in this case - the auctioneers building.
It was something Jerry wanted to do and I went along for the ride. There was a complete boxed 12-set of Waterford Chrystal that went for $110. A good buy but in a price range that didn't include my interest. Another set of 14 flutes and wine glasses came up (unknown company) and they were bidding low so I got them for almost nothing. Researched them and I believe they are also Waterford. They are in never used condition. Sometimes it just happens. Hope to sell them prior to the hay rack.
The things Jerry was interested in went really high so he was a looker and not a bidder for the most part.
It's raining again - time for bed.
It was something Jerry wanted to do and I went along for the ride. There was a complete boxed 12-set of Waterford Chrystal that went for $110. A good buy but in a price range that didn't include my interest. Another set of 14 flutes and wine glasses came up (unknown company) and they were bidding low so I got them for almost nothing. Researched them and I believe they are also Waterford. They are in never used condition. Sometimes it just happens. Hope to sell them prior to the hay rack.
The things Jerry was interested in went really high so he was a looker and not a bidder for the most part.
It's raining again - time for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment