Jerry opened the basement door this morning to get a trash bag and about jumped out of his wits when this black animal moved. It was Harley. When I went down to the basement to check for him (yesterday), he apparently decided his best chance of not being turned out into the thundering storm was to hide.
No wonder he didn't make a sound, he was inside, not exposed to the thunder and storm, no cares or worries. Thank heavens he is a dog that doesn't make messes although 24 hours without food, water or potty breaks had to have made him more than happy to get out this morning.
Harley always has that sad lab look. But, I'm just sure I saw him smiling this morning... Glad he wasn't hurt or something awful.
__________
A pretty day is starting - very very humid and already over 77 degrees so assume it will get rather unpleasant later but I'm certainly enjoying the windows and doors open this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment